Let’s go Alonso: Zavazone

Pictured above is just one small part of how big Zavazone really is. Zavazone is definitely fun for people ages 5 to 105, but some things like the robes course have a height limit.

Andrew Jones

Molly Alonso

I recently went to a new place called Zavazone for my friends birthday party. Zavazone is a multi-attraction indoor adventure park which includes trampolines, rope courses, ninja courses, and so much more. Even if you’re a daredevil or if you hate extreme things, there is most likely something that you will enjoy there.
When you walk into Zavazone, the first thing you see is people getting ready to go on the ropes course. There are a lot of different paths to take on the ropes course, which makes it like a choose your own adventure book. Some obstacles were definitely more challenging than others, but there was always a employee on the course there to help you if you need it. I personally am not the best person with ropes courses, but I definitely had a lot of fun doing it.
Have you ever seen the television show American Ninja Warrior? Well at Zavazone, they had the famous warped wall there along with so much more. They had trampolines, an obstacle course, climbing walls, a dodgeball area, zip lining, a battle beam, and even a small roller coaster. It was unbelievable to see all of the activities you can do there.
I thought Zavazone somewhat expensive , but you have to consider all the things they have there. 1 hour is $19.50 per person, but you will most likely need a full 2 hours to do everything there, which is $34.00. You can also go for 3 hours which is $44.00 and for 4 hours which is $54.00.
Zavazone is definitely a place unlike any other. There is always something there that you will want to do. The staff is nice and they definitely make sure that you are safe when doing any of these activities. I absolutely loves Zavazone for several reasons, so if you are looking for something fun to do, I totally recommend Zavazone.

Molly Alonso, Student Life Writer

Molly Alonso is a 7th grader here at Trailside Middle School. She participates on a Volleyball team and does the Girl Up club. Some of Molly’s hobbies...