Students show their talents for Trailside!

Max Posluskie

The Trailside Middle School talent show is coming up very soon, and students and staff are excited to partake and perform for the show. The show will partake on March 13th at 7:00 PM, and will end at 8:30 PM. Students will perform to show their talents, and will let the judges judge them to decide who will win. 

Once the talent show begins, students will start performing their talents from dancing, singing, and comedy. Judges and students will decide the winner at the very end. The talent show is full of excitement, and the more talents and acts we have, the better the show will become!

“The act I am most excited for is comedy.” Said 8th grade student Junaid. “Comedy goes to laughs, which goes to happy..” Comedy is a popular act and its funny every time!

The auditions took place on February 7th in the Aux Gym from 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM. The first dress rehearsal will take place on February 21st in the Aux Gym 3:30 to 4:30. The second dress rehearsal will take place on March 6th in the Auditorium at 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The Trailside talent show could be a huge success, but some students aren’t interested in the talent show, and don’t think they could make it to the actual show. But overall the talent show will be an interesting thing to watch do to the wide array of acts that will be taking place.   

“The reason we made the talent show is we felt like kids in the play were not able to all show their talents.” said 6th grade teacher Mrs. Posada. “So we chose to make a talent show so students could show their talents to the students of Trailside. We also will be seeing a wide variety of acts.”

The talent show is coming to Trailside really soon, so we all can get excited for it and get to perform talents and do acts. The Talent show will include many acts and many talents. The more students that arrive at the talent show, the more students who perform in the show the better it will be.