Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Revives The Series

Back to Article
Back to Article

The cover art for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Nintendo Fans have been excited for its release since March.

Super Smash Brother’s revival is underway! SSBU is the fifth installment in the Super Smash Bros. Series. The impact on the game at Trailside looks positive! Many of your peers have had a variety of opinions, many of them were in favor of the new Super Smash Bros. video game. Here is what we got…

Super Smash Bros. is a game that that shows different characters from

The Mario Maker and Wedding Mario outfits advertise themselves as one of the leaks for the game. The characters are one of many in the game.

Nintendo pit against each other in a deathmatch. The series includes characters from Super Mario Bros, the Metroid series, the Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Pokemon and many more. Overall, the game is a mixture of modern technology and old characters in one outstanding game.

Many ordinary characters are returning, like Mario, Samus, and DK (Donkey Kong). If anything, most of the characters for Smash Ultimate are returning from Smash U for the Wii U. Nikhil Godse has lots to say; “I love the variety of characters you can play and fight.” It seems that many students at Trailside have a varied outlook about the game. Students like 7th grader Ethan Alexander say “Its pretty good, but I feel like they could  make more games more often.” Alexander, a fan of Nintendo’s games, plays games at a friends house.  Another 7th grader Khushal Satish “I’m a great Nintendo fan, and I am hyped for the new game.” Nintendo seems to be a popular franchise amongst Trailside students.

Mario throws a fireball at Donkey Kong, waiting for a response. The game comes with all new 3d graphics that enhance the game.

Many Nintendo fans at Trailside are excited about the game.  7th-grade student Khushal ‘Kuki’ Satish said “I am so hyped for the new Super Smash Bros. game! It is definitely a game worth getting and playing. I am [super] excited for it!” Austin Fobes has lots to say about this as well. “I think it was a great idea for Nintendo to green-light this huge project! When I get it I’m planning to main the Inkling, Pikachu, and maybe I’ll try Pichu if I get bored.”

Combining characters from games from an earlier generation and consoles and graphics from the present, this game will bring joy to both audiences.

Zubair Mahedavi, Media Reporter

Zubair is 7th grader at Trailside Middle School. Born in Philadelphia, PA, he is a die-hard Eagles Fan. He also is a hard-working Boy Scout who people...

William Lovejoy, Student Life Reporter

William Lovejoy is a seventh grader at Trailside Middle School. He likes sewing together small creations, and using hot glue to put together scraps of...